Friday, March 11, 2011

8A


Well I couldn’t get my sound to work for the audio assignment so I decided to write about my superpowers.  I couldn’t decide between teleportation and super healing powers.  Teleportation would be a very useful superpower.  You would never be late for class and get to see the world with the blink of an eye.  This would help me most because I have to wake up early for PT in the morning if I had teleportation as a super power I would be able to go straight from my bed to the track.  The character I picked to portray the teleportation super power is Chromos. Chromos has the ability to transform into structure made completely of fire-based particles. He can create, shoot and absorb fire from his body. While in this form, he has the ability to teleport. Chromos' only weakness is being subjected to sub-zero temperatures.  The other power that would be very useful to me would be super healing power.  I get hurt a lot so this would be very useful.  Continuous workout always damages your body but with super healing power there would be no need for rest.  This would also help me in my profession.  I am in the Army and this super power would trump and weapon the enemy has. The character I used to portray this super power is Deadpool.  He is a marvel comic book the has super healing ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment